Care and Support Services
We provide personal and domestic assistance to enable service users to remain in their own homes for as long as they wish.
We provide a range of services including bathing, showering, dressing, food preparation, toilet hygiene, administration of medication, cleaning, shopping, accompany to appointments and companionship. We are available for emergency overnight care.
These services are available to the following list of service users:
- Young adults and Older people
- People with Physical Disabilities
- People with Sensory Loss
- People with Mental Health Problems
- Personal or Family Carers
- People with Dementia, Parkinson's, MND & MS
- Palliative Care.
Our aims are:
- To provide personal and domestic assistance to enable service users to remain in their own homes for as long as they wish and to provide such support as the service users request in accordance with their care plan
- To assist those who need help because of extreme frailty, disability or illness to live as comfortable and independent a life as possible
- To promote the welfare of the individual service users receiving the service
- To facilitate the discharge of patients from hospitals at the earliest possible time
- To provide a service, which is sufficiently flexible to respond quickly to emergencies and as far as possible, prevent the need for residential care
- To ensure that suitably experienced management are available to provide support to service users and carers 24 hours a day